Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 26: Letter to the Last Person I Made a Pinky Promise To

Wikipedia: “The pinky swear originally indicated that the person who breaks the promise must cut off their pinky finger. In modern times, pinky swearing is a more informal way of sealing a promise. It is most common among school-age children and close friends.”
I honestly cannot remember ever pink promising anyone, ever. So this topic doesn’t really relate to me.  The other night I watched the newest version of, “The Karate Kid”. In the movie, Jaden Smith’s character pinky promised the little girl their promise to each other. He was to attend her try outs for a special music school and she was to attend his karate match to the bully.  I thought it was cute is why I remember. But that’s the closest thing I can remember to a pinky promise.
Sorry this blog wasn’t too interesting, but it’s hard to expand on a topic that I don’t have a story for! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment