Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 24: Person Who Gave Me My Favorite Memory


Tanner's birth
Dear Tyler and Tanner,
You 2 little boys have brought so much joy to my life. The memories you have given me thus far in your short lives is unreal. I cant remember what life was like before you were born. When I first moved back to Lexington, my life was somewhat in a mess. Seeing Tyler’s face and hearing him talk and seeing how happy he was to see me, made the world a better place. Tyler you are 5 now and growing into such a big boy. Sometimes talking to you is like having a conversation with an adult. Tanner was born after I moved back home. So handsome. You are now 2 years old now. You are at my favorite age, that makes me laugh at every little thing you do. Your curiosity, your learning, and your grin. Its all priceless. I don’t think you two have any idea how loved you are. There are so many children out there or even adults that have never been told they were loved. Your mom and I grew up away from our immediate family, so we didn’t have aunts and uncles around to spoil us or give our parents a break. Your Nanny and Grandpa had to be accountable for us always. So as lucky as I am to be able to watch you grow into men at such a close range, you too are lucky to have me. I take you to all the fun places, buy you stuff, let you play in the bath, give you junk food, and play with you. You always tell me I’m the best Woo Woo in the world! And I bet I am the only Woo Woo in the world, LOL. Tyler you began to call me woo woo after I used to feed you baby food, I would say woo woo woo woo to get your attention. I got it from Sinclair on the TV show, Living Single. So, when you began talking that’s what you called me. I am making scrapbooks for the 2 of you, so you will be able to look back and see your childhood. I love you two as much as I would love my own children. An ex manager, now dear friend Robin, has 2 nieces. Before you 2 were born, I admired her love for those 2 little girls. They were her world, the center of her life. And still are of course, even though one is now in college! I now know how she feels and the joy they brought to her life. So thank you boys for the many memories, laughs, and joy you bring to my life. Memories from learning to walk, talk, ride bikes, feed yourselves, use the potty, and play sports. I have been there for it all and will always be here! Love you boys very very very much!!! Love, WOO WOO

May 2010

Dec 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment