Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 22: Someone I Want to Give a 2nd Chance To

I dont really have any friends in my life that I am bitter towards or that I need to forgive. I'm not one really to hold grudges. Life is too short to be bitter and to hate those that we love. You can always forgive, but doesnt mean we forget. So in this case, I guess I am giving a 2nd chance to school. I am only a semester away from graduating with my Bachelors. Recently I decided to go back and finish because it was once something very important to me. Life got in the way and I put it on the back burner. I want to be an example to kids that look up to me. My nephews are growing so fast and I want to be able to show them it can be done. I too, of course, will expect my future children to go to college. They will need to see that their mother done it, even if it took longer than originally planned. My brother, Wade, took a break from school and then went back to finish. So he was an example to me, that it is possible. I am a LOUISVILLE CARDINAL fan forever and always! :) I easily could have applied to UK, gotten my credits transferred....NOT!! Haha. I have to be a UofL Alumni, sorry CAT fans! I wouldnt have changed my undergrad years for anything. I met some of the best people in the world! I had great managers at the planetarium. I have some really great girl friends. Attended many parties.The guys were fun too. Thru Louisville Ladies Football Program, I came out of my shell and became confident. Being away, I learned to survive on my own when I had to. Of course accomplishments sometimes come with mistakes. I have learned from both my good times and bad ones. So now that life has slowed down, I have regained my focus and am ready to finish my degree. Im not getting any younger and I have a feeling life is going to speed up again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment