Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5: Letter to My Dreams


                                                             Sleeping Dreams

I don’t really understand you or your purposes. I never remember what happens after being awake for a few minutes, no matter how hard I try. Some people I know can remember all of their dreams. How come I cant? Every once in awhile I may remember bits and pieces. This really frustrates me! The ones I can recall parts of, usually have to do with thoughts or conversations or things in the back of my mind. So random. Recently I dreamed my house caught on fire and all of my pictures burned up. I wasn’t sure if that came from a fear or if it came from watching the news of a house fire. Who knows? Who cares? And what is your point??

                                                        Future

My future dreams haven’t yet come true. I hope they do some day. I always thought I would be where I wanted to be in life by age 25...um I’m 27 and still a work in progress. My new goal is 35. I hope when we meet again I will be married, have children, a home, and a job I love. Ahhh The American Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment