Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 8: Letter to My Favorite Internet Friend


                                                            Dear Tamara:

In high schoool, we knew each other in passing, but werent really friends. I remember adding you as a friend on MySpace years ago. Then FB. And now Twitter. Thru these social networks, I have come to know you quite well. Updates from you arent ones I pass over like others. I often find myself commenting or caring about what you have going on in your life or what you are doing daily. Whether you are taking Sasha for a walk, your private prayers, going to Zumba, studying for class, or waiting for your husband to get home. I hope when you move out of the country next year, that what you want to happen in your life, happens. Maybe after being less stressed and more relaxed in a new environment, you will be completely happy. I am so glad you married the man of your dreams and I hope all the rest of your dreams come true. I have enjoyed reading your 30 days of 30 letters challenge, so much that it inspired me to write my own. I dont even know what your voice sounds like! LOL. Best wishes to you and your family, near and far.

Love,
Misty

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet Misty!!! I still don't understand how we were not friends in high school. I love social networks. It lets people get to know you. You are a very special person. I am so excited about having someone go through the 30 Letters, 30 Days Challenge with me. i look forward to reading you letters!!! I am so honored to have been a part of your letters!!! Thanks Love!

    ReplyDelete