Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 17: Letter to a Childhood Friend

May 2010
Dear Pebbles aka Jacqueline!
I have known you for the majority of my life. Your Uncle Junior owned Lewis Daycare that we attended. Your mom worked there too. Junior and my dad would take us to Redmile with them sometimes. I remember your Aunt Bonnie is who you stayed with most of the time. I remember you had your own phone line and yet my mom would hardly let me even talk on the phone back then, not even to you! LOL. Then after elementary, we went to different middle schools, and a couple of times I walked up to Hi Acres to visit you at the tanning shop. Then high school came and went, never did see you though. You married young and I often saw your ex at Kroger. Funny how we go our separate ways in life, yet everything comes back full circle many years later. Over the past 6 months, we have been able to pick up our childhood friendship right where we left off. Girls night, girl talk, Kings Island, Haunted Houses, one place I’d never been before, and giving wise advice or be an ear when we aren’t quite sure what do to at times. Even funnier within these six months, I go to get my hair cut and your mom was in the salon getting hers done! That same night, we went out together for the first time. Then a couple of months later, I come to find out that one of my good friends is neighbors with your sister! What a small world. That is proof to me, that you belong in my life. Good friends are hard to find. You have a huge heart, sweet & kind person, hard worker, good student, great girlfriend to Chad, true friend to me, beautiful inside & out,and you deserve the best out of life. Here lately you have had some health problems, and I just pray that you are healed from those. Thank you for being you!

Love ya!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment