Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 14: Somebody You've Drifted Away From


Prom 2002


Dear Crystal,

I haven’t talked to you since high school. Mindy sees you out and about every once in awhile. She told me you are now married with a child now. I would love to see pictures! I should really come by some time to visit. We used to be stuck at the hip. You were there with me thru my Wayne days, my wisdom teeth & tonsils being removed, every weekend at Champs, and when my father passed. I often wonder how your momma is doing. I remember going with you to Grayson to visit your granny. Once I got my braces, you helped me learn how to turn the thingy on my split palette. Ouch! That was the worst. We somewhat drifted apart when your cousin Kim moved to Lexington. We saw each other less and life got in the way. We both worked to support ourselves and we both had relationships to tend to. I just wanted you to know I still think of you, I miss our friendship, and I hope to see you soon!!

Love ya!
Misty


Fall 1999


No comments:

Post a Comment