Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 18: Letter to the Person I Wish I Could Be

Dear Myself,
The person I want to be is the person I am working on. I am a work in progress. I want to be successful. I want to be financially comfortable. I want to be a wife. I want to be a mother. I want to keep growing in my relationship with God. I want to not have to depend on anyone, although I know we all need others. I want to be free. I want to be able to make choices and decisions without worrying about judgment. I want to be able to say what I want without people getting their feelings hurt or people thinking less of me. I want to be able to give in abundance to the poor.
To become the person I wish to be, I have to continue on my path at my pace with Jesus, work hard at numerous jobs, remain faithful, and quit trying to please everyone around me. I need to just put my happiness first.
This was short and sweet, I know myself and I know what needs to be done to be who I want to be and how to get there. Patience is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment